Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hi I am Sandy 2618!!

Hey guys this is Sandy 2618 from club penguin!! I post on Cheesyo67's CP Cheats, this blog (Weird and Random), and my blog Club Penguin Hints Inc.!! To check out any of these awesome blogs just click on my name below my post and find the blogs you want to visit!! My favorite color is blue. I listen to lots of different music. I hate seafood but love pretty much any other food. I am part of a club penguin army called the CPGA and love participating in battles!! If you want to join their army go to www.athletico96.blogspot.com and leave a comment under there latest post saying you want to join and that you heard about the CPGA from me!! Awesomeness by Sandy 2618!! :)

9 comments:

  1. You are replacing me with Sandy!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesyo i am kind of sad and mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not replacing you!! I have had a invite to this blog for like 2 months I just didn't except until last week!! Do you like hate me or something!! I think I might stop blogging here if thats how you feel!! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't hate you! It's just cheesyo took me out and put you in..

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS SOOOOOO NOT TRUE CHOCOMINT!!!!!!!! SANDY HAS BEEN ON HERE FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW BEFORE ANY OF THIS STARTED!!!!!!


    Sandy please do not stop blogging here! I really love ur help and support but I won't be able to post for a while, because blogger won't let me log in!!!!! So I made another account, and i need to be invited here again by wolf girl, and also to all my other blogs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm can you please invite me back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocomint!! I can't beleive you think I am replacing you!! Are you crazy??Chocomint u are awesome!Don't think I am replacing you and if you don't want me to post here that is fine. Are we friends??

    ReplyDelete

Hey people post post post!!!!!!!